-->

Monday 6 August 2012

The Year

 Vol. 7
30th - July - 2012
SFX
    I expected to do a lot of work this week as I was away from home but actually I was almost constantly occupied. In fact I only got a substantial amount of work done when I was at home, fortunatly I still finished all of it apart from the the background, obsereve the unofficial rule.

    This week I chose SFX because of one important reason, it has Iron Man on it, he is clearly the coolest superhero equal to deadpool who I recently discovered it a total player.

    This week I tried a new things, I was given a tip to see things as shapes rather than actual body parts, Iron man isn't the best to base this on but he is the coolest, it seems to work but I will try again on next weeks magazine. I also failed miserably at faces this week, I blame the size but please don't comment on them, actually I would prefer a comment on them than nothing at all. I gave up and I blame the size.



    I am quite pleased with this one, once again I was quite quick but looks quite good especially as the hand was quite hard to draw.


    And the best detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment