-->

Saturday 14 July 2012

The Year

Vol. 4
9th - July - 2012
RadioTimes
    This time I wasn't late on starting my magazine so I actually finished, looking at it now I can see I may need to work into it but an this point in time my neck hurts to much from looking down.

    For some scary reason nothing went wrong so I am at a loss for something to talk about, as I type this I have noticed that the magazine in the top left hasn't even been started so despite having just fixed that not that was the only thing that has gone wrong.

    I am very proud of this one especially Gromits face (the dog if you don't know) and I started being worried about Wallace face and still think it looks a bit off because of the lighting but I am content with it, also if you haven't seen a Wallace and Gromit movie please for your sake watch one now.


     You can see where I have tried different techniques on the symbols, I decided not to replace the worse one with the better technique as this is me learning and documenting my progress, for a similar reason I have stopped spending so much time on the wording as I know I can do that well.


 I was going to do a magazine featuring Wimbledon as near the end of the Murray Federer match, when Murray scored my headphones were almost rendered entirely useless and broken, but I was tired of drawing photographs of people and the negative spin on Murrays only Wimbledon final to date so I went for a more jovial magazine.

    And naturally my favourite part, the faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment