-->

Monday 9 July 2012

The Year

Vol. 3
2nd - July - 2012
KERRANG!
    I spent an entire week looking for a magazine called the word, allegedly a music magazine going out of business only by Friday did I decide to settle for KERRANG!, unfortunately I got home really late. 

    No problem I have two days, then I lost it on Saturday finding it Sunday morning, I thought I would be able to get a decent amount done but had to go out, (you will hear more about that later) although I had fun I missed two or three hours combined with the lie in I only spent about seven hours on this one.

    I only managed to trace and do a few faces because there was such a large amount of tracing to do, it really slowed me down, despite the lack of time I spend a while on the faces where I learnt listen to who you are drawing. I also learnt Andy Sixx Is really hard to draw.

    I would love to continue but I wont break the rule so I present to you KERRANG!


 I was really annoyed that I never got to Loz Taylor as I really wanted to hear some While She Sleeps, but Paramore was by far the best /draw/listen to, and  I am very proud of her. (In pencil)


It's not really difficult to pick the detail to show you




No comments:

Post a Comment